Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chuck is deeper than Lake Baikal......

Chuck Update - 2/24/09 - 2:06am
Chuck is watching a movie and thinking about life

My Thoughts
Chuck. You are the deepest person that I know. Well, first off, happy St. Patty's day. I hope you are 7 beers deep before dinner like me....what am I saying, of course you are! You are the drunkest/most contemplative person I know. But seriously, wow, what movie were you watching when you posted this ChuckDate? I can imagine two possibilities, 1. The Little Mermaid, and 2. The Phantom of the Opera.

The Little Mermaid, obviously, reminds you of how much you wanted to be a mermaid when you were growing up. I can imagine the conversation you had with your best friend on G-chat after you watched it, "yeah man, it's just like, Ariel reminded me that even though she's a mermaid she is still trapped in the water ya know, it's like, she's got the whole ocean to explore but she's still trapped, kind of like humans and how were trapped here on earth...and also trapped in our lives ya know? That movie is so deep..." Great point Chuck, but I'm pretty sure your love of the Little Mermaid really stems from the fact that you wish you could feel up Ariel's cartoon boobs.....and that's totally ok! Really it is, it's just that most of us had that feeling when we were 10.........not 25.........

AND yes yes yes yes, we all know how cultured you are Chuck, we all know how much you love the opera.....but if I can be brutally honest with you, nobody thinks it's cute when you Karaoke "Hey Ya" in your super-falsetto-opera-voice...it's really just weird. I know, I KNOW buddy, I've heard you explain that: "We all wear masks, but some of us just don't have the courage to wear them on our face." I understand that, but Chuck you need to realize that law school does not make you a "deep" person, and that if I wanted to dress up as you for halloween next year, I would have to go as a giant tear drop wearing a "contracts mask"..........I'm just sayin........anyways, I hope you contemplate life while your vomiting Green Zima tonight......and I want you to know that I'm just kidding, that opera voice is hilarious, you should do it as often as possible buddy!

1 comment:

  1. nice chuckdate, green zima everywhere.
    -spew

    ReplyDelete