Friday, January 16, 2009

Chuck is a happy rebel

Chuck Update - 10/13/08 - 5:04am
Chuck is smiling.

My thoughts
This is a Chuck Cliffhanger if I've ever seen one, Chuck was obviously thinking, "There's a MILLION reasons I could be smiling, and people are gonna wanna know what the real reason is!". However, I think I've cracked the case. Chuck posted this update at 5:04am, and I'm pretty sure there was a woman lying in his bed when he updated. I can picture it in my head: Chuck put the tip in, just barely, then the girl moaned a little, and Chuck got a huge grin on his face. Then he realized that if he told everyone on facebook that he was smiling then all his friends would ask him why he was smiling and he would be able to brag about losing his virginity. So he ran out of bed and into the den, wearing only toe socks and a lambskin condom, and updated his facebook status. He felt excited after the update and thought to himself, "The world shall know the truth!" Meanwhile, his late night lover quietly slipped out the front door and left a note on the coffee table that said, "Sorry Chuck, I don't wanna fuck."



Chuck Update - 10/13/08 - 10:51pm
Chuck is surging ahead in his studies!


Chuck Update - 10/14/08 - 5:08pm
Chuck just voted for Obama! OBAMA BIDEN 08!



Chuck Update - 10/16/08 - 1:28am
Chuck is going to be up all night doing homework, so i can go home for the weekend and fall incredibly far behind.

1 Comment from Chuck's friends at 1:48am
me too :'(

Chuck's response at 1:50am
im skipping larc and torts like its 4th grade and you can just do that without dropping out of the top ten percent

My thoughts
Another brilliant phrase straight out of the "Dictionary of Chuck." Most of us understand the generally accepted meaning of staying up all night and doing homework. However, in the language of Chuck, staying up all night and doing homework clearly means to bring up facebook on his web browser and repeatedly hit "refresh" until someone comments on his most recent post. Notice that Chuck responded to his friend's comment TWO minutes after it was posted. TWO! Not to mention that he compared skipping two law school classes to skipping class in 4th grade. Did anyone skip class in 4th grade? Maybe a few ultra-rebels, but I assure you that Chuck was not one of them. Chuck was the kid in 4th grade art class who cried when his clay pot didn't come out looking perfect, not the kid who smoked Marlboro Reds on the playground. Regardless, Chuck is super cool for skipping class and has my vote for "Badass Law Student of the Year Who Skips Class All the Time and Doesn't Even Give a Fuck."



Chuck Update - 10/16/08 - 4:51pm
Chuck is literally a train wreck. after stressing out about skipping class and then staying up all night to finish my homework assignment... my train left early...

2 Comments from Chuck's Friends
Comment 1 - Well that sucks. How is Law School going? Its gotta be tough, but if you can handle being a manager, you can do anything. Ha
Comment 2 - it's impossible for you to 'literally' be a train wreck. you would have to be a train...

My thoughts
Stressing out about skipping class? I thought you were skipping class "like it's 4th grade" Chuck? Guess not. Clearly commenter number 1 has bought into Chuck's "law school is so hard - please feel sorry for me" schtick. Personally I'd rather get paid to go to law school then get paid to be a manager at Burger King. As for commenter number 2, WOW......

NOTE to all students of the Chuck Academy of Comedic Arts and Online Commenting: the Academy does NOT make you a funny person, it makes people want to stab you. Please give Clown College a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment