Thursday, January 8, 2009

FAKE CHUCK POSTS

So my roommate developed a list of Fake Chuck Updates for this upcoming semester and I thought they were pretty good, so here they are, unedited:


"Chuck is anxiously awaiting his grades to come in"
"Chuck seriously can't sit still thinking about his torts grade"
"Chuck got hammered last night!!! Oh well, exams are 4 months away!!!"
"Chuck is We're gonna party like it's 2009!"
"Chuck is Happy new years everyone!"
"Chuck can't believe his grades have not been posted yet!"
"Chuck is really how long does it take to grade an exam!"
"Chuck is Finally!!!! Ok, passed torts!!! now we just have to see about the others"
"Chuck is Wish me Luck, I'm off to a job interview!"
"Chuck is Oh Yeah, I passed with flying colors! Phew!"
"Chuck Cannot wait for the innaguration! Seriously, How exciting is this gonna be?!"
"Chuck thinks Obama looked very Presidential"
"Chuck is It's pretty awesome to have a former Con Law professor be the one upholding our Constitution"
"Chuck is, why is it so cold. Oh well more drinks to keep me warm"
"Chuck is Spring break is too far away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment