Sunday, January 11, 2009

LOTS of Chuck feeling bad for himself

Here's Chuck at his best, unabashedly trying to garner sympathy...

Note: Chuck wore a superman onesy for Halloween, complete with fake muscles.



Chuck Update - 11/01/08 - 2:10pm
Chuck has the coolest kids in his law school class. seriously. amazing kids.


Chuck Update - 11/04/08 - 10:44am
Chuck is we are the change we've been waiting for OBAMA BIDEN.


Chuck Update - 11/04/08 - 9:44pm
Chuck is so happy and so ready for the next eight years!!


Chuck Update - 11/06/08 - 6:44pm
Chuck is sexy and mysterious coffee shop boy.

My thoughts:
If I had to think of a creative way to describe Chuck, "sexy and mysterious coffee shop boy" would be at the bottom of my list. Chuck is the guy at the coffee shop who has a crush on the waitress because of her "unique" bohemian style, which is complimented by her tattoos and a lip ring. If Chuck would let me write his updates, like he should, I would have said, "Chuck is looking down at the table while talking to his predictably coifed coffee shop waitress, but thinks she's digging his lonely and insecure vibe. I'm tipping 50%!"



Chuck Update - 11/06/08 - 1:06pm
Chuck is so glad to be done with larc and is ready to stay in all weekend cooking, drinking wine, and studying.

3 Comment from Chuck's Friends
Comment 1: sounds pretty exciting =P where are you holed up there in town?
Comment 2: sounds like my weekend
Comment 3: if you are going to cook can you please send some meals my way so that i don't have to resort to cheesecake take out

My thoughts:
Three comments = orgasm for Chuck! I can't believe how all of Chuck's law school friends are sucked into his First-year-is-sooooo-hard bullshit. I'm assuming that comment 3 is referring to the cheesecake factory, but even if it's not, it's amazing how bad this commenter tries to make "cheesecake take out" sound. OH NO! Not cheesecake take out! Being able to constantly consume delicious take out is such a curse! No worries my commenting friend, I will send you a crate of Ramen in the mail.



Chuck Update - 11/09/08 - 12:52pm
Chuck really would love to take a day to sit and watch tv and eat salsa without feeling like a horrible waste of life. law school sucks.


Chuck Update - 11/10/08 - 4:03pm
Chuck what hurts the most.


Chuck Update - 11/12/08 - 12:13am
Chuck wakes up for school, reads for class the next day, comes home, makes dinner, studies for finals, then goes to bed...

2 Comments from Chuck's friends:
Comment 1: hmmmm sounds like my day but before school i have work :( hope ur doing well my friend.... we'll be celebrating soon .. can't wait :)
Comment 2: i wish you could just walk over to our apt...miss you chuckie poo

My thoughts:
I love how comment 1 puts Chuck in his place, but is also passive-aggressive. If you read between the lines, this update says, "Chuck has no job and no responsbilities and his life is sooooooo hard, he can't believe that he has to study for law school. STUDY! It's not fair. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this." NEWSFLASH Chuck: your life is easy and nobody feels sorry for you. Make your weekly, sobbing phone call to your mom and maybe she will send you some cookies.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) your thoughts to chuck's coffee shop update are ridiculously on point. well done fanatic.
    2) please don't ever share chuck's true identity with me. i would get fired from my job for incessantly (sp?) checking his facebook status.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, I'm keeping his actual identity secret for his sake and for yours!

    ReplyDelete